Eco Explorers Club - Session A
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Dates: July 13-July 31
Session A: 9-11AM.
Grades: Entering grade 5th-9th
max: 10 (One Session per child)
In this enriching outdoor science program, students will build their naturalist skills while investigating the biodiversity of American Canyon. Eco Explorers will learn how scientists observe and understand nature while having fun with activities like bird watching, bug collecting, and nature journaling. Join us as we connect with the outdoors and learn about what makes our home unique. Classes are limited to 10 chidren per session and are held outdoors at Community Park 1.
ACCPF is following Napa County Covid-19 heath and safety guidelines. The following measures will be taken to ensure the safety of our families.
- Participants will be required to maintain six feet of physical distance at all time.
- Parents are required to fill out health screening questionnaire during registration process.
- Children will be screened for fever or cough daily, before entering the program. Both screener and participant will wear face covering during screening.
- Children or staff who are sick with other illnesses should stay home.
- If a fever 100 degrees or above is detected, the child will be isolated in a safe area away from the group and parents will be called for immediate pick up.
- If a child or provider has a cough or other illness they should not come to class, even if they do not have a fever.
- All shared equipment and touchable surfaces are cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Cleaning products are used that meet the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)’s approved use against COVID-19 list.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at check in area and encourage it’s use.
- No congregating at drop off and pick up
- Children will need to bring their own mask, pencils, water, snack, hat, sunscreen etc.